What is a WHS management system?
- An organisation-wide coordinated approach to work health and safety
- A safety management system designed to improve safety performance
- Complies with requirements such as legislation
- Includes a framework of policies that set the general Work Health Safety aims to the organisation
- Includes procedures that support or reflect the policy
- Includes management tools that ensure the system is functioning
develop strategies, and assist in implementing and maintaining work health and safety management systems.
Our work health safety consultant will assist with your business:
- Policy and Procedures for Work Health and Safety
- Planning for Work Health Safety Management Systems
- Implementing Work Health Safety Management Systems
- Monitoring Work Health Safety Management Systems performance
- Evaluating and improving Work Health Safety Management Systems performance.